Monday, October 27, 2008

Back at home with the family





























I moved back in with the family yesterday and because there are other students from a different organization staying in Rach's and my apartment for 5 days (leaving tonight) I slept in the main family apartment.  Mommy-ji, Akshara and I slept in one bed together and Akshara held my hand until we were both asleep.  It was so sweet!  In the morning at 6am Mommy-ji woke me up so sweetly and then Papa-ji, Akshay and I went to Central Park for our morning walk/run! 

Ever since I told Mommy-ji that she makes the best chai of all the chai I've had in India, she has served me chai in this large heart mug!  (Everyone else still has their chai in small mugs about 1/3 the size of the love mug.)  Mommy-ji is sooo sweet and its so nice being back and drinking out of my love mug! 


No comments: