Sunday, December 28, 2008

Goodbye India

I've spent the morning and last night uploading as many photos as possible to my blog to fill in the past couple of weeks of travels and adventures with Mom.  (Sorry to all of you that receive the blog as an email and have been bombarded with emails this morning!) I still have a few photos to add, but we are leaving our hotel now for a day in Delhi before heading to the airport this evening for our flight back to Chicago. 

I want to thank everyone and everywhere I have met and traveled during my four months in India.  This has truly been an incredible and unbelievable experience full of joys, challenges, happiness and struggles.  I won't forget this time or the people who have graciously opened their homes and lives to me.  It is said to say good-bye, but I am confident that I will be back someday soon.

Please pray for safe travels for Mom and I as we head back to the United States.
Love to everyone and thank you for all your support and interest in my blog.
In Peace and Love,
Hannah 

2 comments:

Colin said...

No Hannah! I just subscribed to your blog yesterday!

-Colin E

Hannah Grace Glusenkamp said...

Hey Colin!
Thanks for checking it out! Feel free to read/pass it along/ask any questions. How are you doing by the way? Where are you these day?

Peace,
Hannah