Sunday, December 7, 2008

Back in jaipur

Hello everyone!
I'm back in Jaipur now.  Today Erik and I are making a presentation to the rest of our peers about our time with URMUL.  We are very excited to talk about all the amazing work and people we met and saw over the past 5-6 weeks.  These next few days are full of wrapping up the semester, getting ready to go home, etc.  Then, on December 10th, MOM COMES TO VISIT!!!  I can't wait!  We are going to visit the NGO family, my Jaipur family, and then head south for some visits and fun.  I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE MOM! And introduce her to India and re-see it all again from her eyes.  

Our time with our NGO wrapped up really nicely.  The last day we traveled with 40 URMUL staff to Luckanrsar (sp), where all of the URMUL family organizations were gathering for an annual meeting.  It was great meeting workers from all of the 8 URMUL organizations. Then we took an overnight bus from Bikaner to Jaipur, got into Jaipur at 5:30 am, went to our hotel, kind of tried to sleep and then went to school!  

I'm write a longer update soon.  Much love to everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have fun with your Momma! Miss you!